Dear Plant Growth Facilities Users:
As of Wednesday, April 8th, 2020 UNL is going to Level 4 Operations.
What does this mean?
- Full “closure”
- All administrative offices and buildings will be closed
- Critical research operations are sustained
- Employees work remotely wherever possible
Plant Growth Facilities Operations will focus on sustaining current critical projects.
New projects and/or new plantings are not possible at this time.
Only authorized essential staff will be permitted access.
- Plant Growth Facilities Staff will operate as in a holiday shutdown. Staff will ensure that greenhouses and growth chambers are operating properly.
- For projects that are full service, plants will be watered, upshifted, staked, etc.
- Projects that are Minimal Service – if you do not have essential approval please email your Greenhouse Manager for options.
- All exterior doors will be locked. Beadle and NIC authorized as essential will use card access for entry. East Campus authorized users will use the current door codes.
- We will continue to update our users of any new directives or developments.
Thank you for your continued patience as we lead through the tremendous amount of change occurring as a result of this global pandemic.
Please contact our staff if you have any questions or concerns.