- Create an understanding of successful strategies and available resources for IANR faculty to achieve success in obtaining external funding.
- Create a network of peers and grant support resources to assist IANR faculty prepare and submit applications for external funding.
- Become familiar with roles and responsibilities of IANR Associate Deans.
- Faculty new to IANR within the past three years.
- Tenure leading and non-tenure track IANR faculty in Lincoln, Research & Extension centers, and Extension offices throughout Nebraska.
- IANR faculty that want to enhance their competitiveness for external funding.
- Informal gatherings to encourage conversations and discussions.
- Fourth Friday of the month during the spring and fall semesters.
- Meetings in the East Campus Union at 9:30 a.m.
- Webinar at 11:00 a.m. (central time). Recording will be archived on ARD website.
|February 16, 2016||Hatch Projects||PPT File||Webinar|
|March 8, 2016
||"How to Maximize Your Research Identity and Impact"
Supplemental Link: UNL Library Guide to Measure Research Impact
|January 23, 2015||My Strategy | UNL Resources||PPT File|
|February 27, 2015||My Strategy | DC Visit||PPT File||Webinar|
|March 27, 2015||Navigating USDA NIFA||(NIFA Staff Directory)||Webinar|
|April 24, 2015||Finding Collaborators at UNL||PPT File||Webinar|
|May 15, 2015||Nebraska Innovation Campus||PPT File||Webinar|
|August 28, 2015||Navigating NSF||PPT File||Webinar|
|September 25, 2015||Office of Research & Economic Development (ORED)||Webinar|
|October 23, 2015||Demonstrating Impact||PDF File: Broader Impacts - Representative Activites
PPT File: Julie Thomas - BroaderImpacts.9
PDF File: Meier Broader Impacts for IANR
|November 20, 2015||Science Literacy||PDF File||Webinar|